We can help, whether the issues are due to your business, tax problems or personal credit. We can help, advise and guide you through the uncertainty to see a brighter and clearer future.
We will meet with you, assess your circumstances and advise which of the range of informal and formal solutions will meet your current personal needs and your future aspirations. All initial consultations are free of charge.
Below is a brief summary of what we do. For further information on the business recovery and insolvency service we offer click here.
Click here for Business Recovery.
- Debt rescheduling and informal repayment plans
- Raising additional finance or consolidating loans
- Debt Management plans
- Bespoke negotiated solutions
- Debt Relief Orders– appropriate where debts are less than £30,000 and there are little or no assets
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement (“IVA”)– appropriate where an individual has assets and/or regular income
- Bankruptcy– where an individual has debts and where an IVA is not achievable or beneficial
Contact the TC Bulley Davey team
The following pdf contains useful team information: Insolvency Team.
Michael Gregson is an Insolvency Practitioner licensed in the United Kingdom by the Insolvency Practitioners Association.
Creditors in TC Bulley Davey insolvency cases, where they have been given a code for online access to reports or other documents for a specific case, should, if they wish, go to: https://bulleydavey.insolvencydata.co.uk.
If you would like to discuss your requirements today, call or email us using the details below. We look forward to hearing from you.