Our specialist medical accountants and advisers have developed their in depth knowledge of the financial concerns affecting the medical sector through years of operating in this field, and constantly keep up to date with topical issues affecting all areas of the medical profession.
Our knowledge and expertise will enable you to maximise income and help your surgery/practice run more efficiently. We understand that the tax burden from medical income can be heavy, and we can work with you to reduce it.
What sets us apart?
- We pride ourselves on our personal face to face approach with all our clients, after all it’s a personal service that you need
- We become part of the practice team providing top quality work within an agreed timescale
- We offer unique solutions tailored to your unique requirements
- We identify a client’s objectives and will give total commitment to the task of ensuring that these aims are achieved
- We can offer fixed fees so you’ll always know financially where you stand
At TC Group Medical we deal with the matters that you care about:
- Practice accounts, tax returns and self assessment
- Practice set up and assistance with all aspects of practice management
- Staff training and development
- Opportunities for tax relief
- Keeping up to date with changes within the NHS and also private practice
- Evaluation of superannuation versus other pension contributions
- Retirement planning
The difference is evident in everything we do
We value every one of our clients, and believe that it is the one to one service we provide, that enables us to address each unique demand.
For more information on how taylorcocks medical can help you get the most out of accounting processes, please contact us.
Free no-obligation consultation
If you’re thinking of changing accountants, contact a member of the TC team today to arrange a free consultation.