The question as to whether someone is employed or self-employed is not as straightforward as it might at first appear. Many people assume they are free to choose, but HMRC emphasises that this is not the case.
In this guide, we answer a number of key questions:
- How do you decide if you are employed or self-employed?
- What are the practical differences?
- What is the employment allowance?
- What if you are wrong?
- Can you create conditions to favour self-employment?
- How does this apply to personal service companies?
Download the full guide to find out the answers to these questions and more.