The current tax structure, with self-assessment and the potential for tax repayments, means even the simplest of cases can benefit significantly from positive tax advice.
As a firm of tax advisers we’ll ensure you pay the minimum amount of tax each year and our personal tax experts will ensure that all submissions are processed in an efficient and timely manner, in accordance with HMRC legislation and guidance.
With computerised tax returns and electronic lodgement, you will be advised of your tax liability for the current tax year and the payment required for the following year well in advance of any upcoming deadlines.
Our services include providing self assessment tax returns for a wide range of people, including:
- Individuals including company directors
- Sole traders
- High net worth individuals
- Business partners and others who have an obligation or requirement to prepare an annual tax return
- Business partnerships
Our services also include:
- Annual review of taxation affairs, tax planning opportunities & claims
- General capital gains tax advice
- Checking and adjusting PAYE notices of coding
- Advising directors on the most tax efficient form of remuneration
Free no-obligation consultation
If you’re thinking of changing accountants, contact a member of the TC team today to arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced chartered accountants.