In business success can never be guaranteed – it is a fact of life that some businesses fail.
The key to surviving a time of financial crisis is to spot the warning signs early enough and to act decisively.
Below is a brief summary of what we do. For further information on the business recovery and insolvency service we offer click here.
Click here for Personal Insolvency.
Business Turnaround – formal & informal solutions
- Business reviews, cashflow projections and budget preparation
- Identifying urgent cash needs and agreement of informal repayment plans with HMRC, banks and other key creditors and suppliers
- Assistance with raising of additional finance
- Implementation of Company Voluntary Arrangement schemes
- Administration of the company to enable a sale of business to be secured to protect goodwill and jobs and enhance the outcome for creditors
- Advise and assist directors in placing their companies into liquidation where turnaround solutions are not available or viable
- Maximise recovery of assets for the benefit of creditors
- Deal effectively and efficiently with creditors, employees and all other affected parties
Solvent Liquidation & Group Restructuring Services
- Members’ Voluntary Liquidation together with specialist tax efficient advice
- Restructure complex groups of companies tax efficiently
Services to Creditors
- Investigations into director conduct
- Attendance of creditors meetings and ad-hoc research
Services to Directors
- Advising on disqualification issues
We are flexible and will be happy to meet with you at your premises or one of our local offices.
“May I take this opportunity to thank you and your company for the work you have carried out on our behalf. As someone who has not had to deal with this sort of issue before it was all a little daunting. However, despite the distance between myself and your offices, which was my initial concern when your company was suggested, you have made the whole process as painless and straight forward as possible, I have been genuinely impressed with the consideration and level of service shown and I greatly appreciate this. I would haven no problem recommending your services in the future.”
Sandra Vincent, Director & Shareholder
Contact the TC Bulley Davey team
The following pdf contains useful team information: Insolvency Team.
Michael Gregson is an Insolvency Practitioner licensed in the United Kingdom by the Insolvency Practitioners Association.
Creditors in TC Bulley Davey insolvency cases, where they have been given a code for online access to reports or other documents for a specific case, should, if they wish, go to: https://bulleydavey.insolvencydata.co.uk
If you would like to discuss your requirements today, call or email us using the data below. We look forward to hearing from you.