Our Clacton on Sea office has an opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join the team on a full time basis although part time would be considered.
Key responsibilities will include accounts and corporate tax preparation for a mixed client portfolio mainly comprising owner managed businesses as well as client relationship management and mentoring more junior members of staff.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- ACCA / ACA qualified
- minimum of 2-3 years post qualification accountancy practice experience
- sound accounting system knowledge: experience in Sage, Xero, CCH
- ability to display competency with personal and corporate taxation matters
- ability to work under pressure and meet targets/deadlines
- ability to develop strong client relationships
- good understanding of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel to an advanced level
- must have own car and full driving licence.
A generous remuneration package includes:
- competitive market rate salary
- part time hours considered
- pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- season ticket to adjacent car park
- access to our corporate reward scheme