Self-employed businesses who have not made a claim under the SEISS for March to May can still make a claim but the deadline is Monday 13th July.
In order to qualify for a grant under the SEISS:
- You have been trading in 2018/19 and have submitted your tax return by 23 April 2020;
- Continue to trade in 2020/21;
- Have average profits of less than £50,000 per year;
- Your business has been adversely affected by Coronavirus during the period of March to May.
The claim must be made by Monday 13th July and unfortunately, we cannot make it on your behalf. To apply for the grant you will require the following information:
- Unique Tax Reference number;
- National Insurance number;
- Government Gateway User ID and password;
- Bank account details.
Contact your TC adviser today on 0330 088 7111 if you would like to discuss whether you can make a claim under the original SEISS grant.