We have an opportunity for an Independent Financial Adviser to join us on a self-employed basis to cover the Bristol area. Working with the financial planning team, you will work closely with the Bristol offices providing holistic financial advice on a range of financial planning including investment planning, company investments, Inheritance tax planning, pension, life and protection.
This is a pure advisory role, full paraplanning and administration will be provided as well as an existing client base to nurture.
For further details of our Financial Services Proposition, Click here: https://www.tc-group.com/services/business/financial-services/
Key responsibilities include:
- establishing contact with potential clients and developing appropriate business relationships
- reviewing existing clients’ circumstances and address as appropriate to company standards
- constructing appropriate solutions to the principles of best advice; produce reports and recommendations to company standards and implement solutions as agreed with clients
- ensuring high standards of client care by demonstrating sound competence in all stages of the advisory process.
Client meetings will take place using Zoom and face to face. As part of the role you may be asked to travel to appointments and cover other TC offices so a driving licence and car are required.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- fully qualified Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning / Financial Advisers – working towards Chartered ideal
- previous experience working with accountants is an advantage
- experienced and current Financial Adviser used to building long term client relationships
- ability to self-manage and communicate confidently with TC Partners and other areas of the business
- own transferable client bank is advantageous but not essential
- technically proficient
- good knowledge of tax planning strategies within both personal and company investments
- holistic knowledge across protection, pension and investment planning
- organised and professional