Due to significant growth, our central finance team have an excellent opportunity for a Group Finance Manager to join our Portsmouth office with flexible hybrid working between office and home.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the role will involve overseeing and reviewing the production of monthly management accounts for subsidiaries, preparing management accounts for more complex subsidiaries, managing the treasury function and budget and cash flow monitoring at a subsidiary level.
The successful candidate will be ACCA / ACA qualified with 1-3 years post qualification experience preferably in an accountancy practice. Qualified by experience candidates will be considered.
A highly detailed, analytical person, you will be an excellent communicator with strong organisation skills and proficient in Xero and Excel.
Previous experience with Asana or a similar collaboration tool would be advantageous.
A generous remuneration package includes:
- competitive salary, dependent on experience
- pension scheme
- life assurance
- 23 days annual leave (exc BH) – increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 28 days
- opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- free car parking
- access to our corporate reward scheme
- employee Assistance Programme
- opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the Firm
- relaxed and friendly working environment