A new opportunity has become available for a Client Relationship Director to cover the South East / South West area. With fast track to Partner status for the right candidate, this role is an excellent career development opportunity. Reporting directly to the Partner, you will manage your own portfolio of clients, which will be predominantly SME Limited Companies.
The successful candidate will be ACA / ACCA qualified and ideally FCA. You will have a practising certificate and a minimum of 10 years accountancy practice experience.
As you will be client facing and managing a portfolio of clients, you will have the ability to develop strong client relationships and previous experience of developing client accounts.
A generous remuneration package includes:
- £60,000+ depending on experience and qualifications
- discretionary bonus scheme
- clear path to equity participation to be discussed
- pension scheme
- life assurance
- 23 days annual leave (exc BH) – increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 28 days
- opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- free car parking
- flexible home and office working
- access to our corporate reward scheme
- employee Assistance Programme
- opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the Firm
- relaxed and friendly working environment