Are you an ambitious individual looking to start your career in accountancy?
TC Group would love to hear from you. We have an excellent career opportunity for an Accounts Trainee to join our Keynsham office.
Reporting to and working closely with the Practice Manager, full training and support will be provided. Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- accounts preparation
- assisting with payroll
- VAT returns
- general administration duties
- managing own flow of work
- dealing with client queries and delivering excellent client service
- pro-active dedication to professional growth through training and experience opportunities
- support the growth of the Keynsham office
We are looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. As a minimum, you will have GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 and above. The successful candidate will be interested in having a career in accountancy and looking to study the AAT qualification.
In addition, you will have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with intermediate excel skills as a minimum, be highly personable with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and ideally have your own car and full driving licence.
- competitive market rate salary in line with national minimum wage
- full training package and support
- pension scheme
- life assurance
- 23 days annual leave (exc BH)
- opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- access to our corporate reward scheme
- employee assistance programme
- opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the firm
- relaxed and friendly working environment