Are you an ambitious individual looking to start your career in accountancy?
Our Bournemouth office has a fantastic career opportunity for a self motivated Accounts Trainee looking to study for their AAT.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- assisting the team with accounts preparations
- preparing the management accounts
- preparing tax computations for internal tax department review
- VAT returns
- clearing tax and manager reviews
- assisting other trainees and accountants with queries
- drafting company projections
- liaising with clients on accounts and tax queries as required
- assisting with office administrative tasks
- pro-active dedication to professional growth through training and experience opportunities
- support the growth of the Bournemouth office
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a positive ‘can do’ attitude who are looking to study AAT. As a minimum, you will have GCSE in Maths and English (Grades 5 or above) and 3 A-Levels or equivalent with a predicted score of 120 UCAS points.
In addition, you will have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with intermediate excel skills as a minimum, be motivated, highly personable with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and have your own car and full driving licence.
We are able to offer a generous remuneration package including:
- competitive market rate salary
- full training package and support
- working hours of 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- pension scheme
- life assurance
- 23 days annual leave (exc BH)
- opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- access to our corporate reward scheme
- employee Assistance Programme
- opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the Firm
- relaxed and friendly working environment