We have a new opportunity for an Accounts Senior to work in our Keynsham office.
We offer our services to self-employed individuals, partnerships, LLP’s and Limited Companies. We pride ourselves on being a diverse accountancy firm that is able to personalise their services to all sectors of the business community.
Joining as an Accounts Senior you will report directly to the Practice Manager and undertake duties including the management, training and development of junior members of staff.
Duties to include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, acting as the main point of client contact and liaising with other advisors
- Managing internal workflow and deadlines
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Reviewing work prepared by junior members of staff
- Preparing and managing monthly targets and billing
- The successful candidate must be AAT qualified
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Experience in accounts preparation from incomplete records
- Experience with payroll and VAT returns
- Experience of supervising and training staff
- Broad accounts and tax knowledge with the ability to advise clients directly
- Good with systems and software, to include Xero and QuickBooks.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure without sacrificing quality
- Team player with a strong work ethic and drive
- Highly personable with excellent communication skills and presentation
A generous remuneration package includes:
- competitive market rate salary
- pension scheme
- life assurance
- 23 days annual leave (exc BH) – increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 28 days
- opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- access to our corporate reward scheme
- employee Assistance Programme
- opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the Firm
- relaxed and friendly working environment